1. You will be responsible for the market development, customer maintenance and sales management as well as product promotion and sales of the designated area, and you need to complete the sales task indicators;
2. Make sure that you understand the current situation and development direction in the designated area and can make proper feedbacks, develop sales plans, visit old customers and maintain good relationships with them. At the same times, you need to develop new customers, conduct business negotiations with them, and try to sign sales contracts and do a good job in the execution and management of those contracts;
3. Make sure that you provide customers with good services, establish good business relationships with customers, sign and track customer quotations, sales orders and contracts.
1. College degree or above, majors in marketing, machinery, electronic and electrical technology are preferred (excellent fresh graduates are also acceptable);
2. Good image and temperament, affinity, excellent communication skills, clear logic, insight and adaptability, and good team spirit;
3. Be comfortable with pressure and frustration, and can adapt to business trips.
1. Communicate and coordinate all affairs between the headquarters and Sanyou subsidiaries;
2. Supervise and assist subsidiaries to develop markets in accordance with headquarters strategy;
3. Supervise and coordinate the delivery of customer orders of all subsidiaries at the headquarters;
4. Those with outstanding ability will have the opportunity to participate in company exhibitions and overseas business trips
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, business administration, business management, and more than three years of experience in managing sales teams;
2. Good communication skills, coordination skills and management skills, clear logic and strong sense of responsibility;
3. Excellent English is preferred.
1. Follow up the pre-sales, in-sales and after-sales of major customers;
2. Call back customers as planned, follow up customer complaints, and maintain good relationships with them;
3. Work actively to improve customer service to improve customer satisfaction.
1. College degree or above, more than one year of documentary work experience;
2. Good image, carefulness, good communication skills, and proactivity;
3. CET 6 in English, familiar with basic office software.
1. Provide pre-sales and after-sales technical service support for customers in the region;
2. Cooperate with sales staff to develop domestic business, participate in sales activities such as exhibitions and visits;
3. Explain products and customer technical exchanges for customers, and test the samples provided by customers;
4. Write test reports, collect and summarize customer feedback, and handle customer complaints.
1. College degree or above, marketing, English, mechanical, electronic and electrical majors are preferred (excellent fresh graduates are also acceptable);
2. Have a sense of responsibility, strong initiative, strong learning ability, and have good communication skills, can express and explain clearly in pre-sales communication;
3. Familiar with the use of daily office software tools, capable of plan writing, text organization and problem analysis and judgment, English level 4 or above is preferred;
4.May be trained to work as overseas technical support engineers or management-level employees.
1. Responsible for the design and research of general relay products;
2. Responsible for new product development projects;
3. Design optimization of existing products;
4. Research on the basic technology of relays;
5. Daily maintenance related to the product.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in mechanics, electronics, and electrical, design experience in relays, contactors and other related products is preferred;
2. Hard-working, strong sense of responsibility, calm personality, and teamwork ability;
3. Familiar with mechanical drawing standards, proficient in the application of 2D CAD, 3D PROE drawing software and various office software.
1. Responsible for the development and transformation of equipment structure, including preliminary cost accounting for new equipment and setting design goals;
2. Carry out structural design and feasibility analysis for new equipment, and make Bill of Materials(BOM) for equipment structure ;
3. Follow up the later stage of the project, and provide technical support to make sure equipment are put into the production process.
1. College degree or above, mechanical major is preferred, two years or more of work experience in the same position;
2. Hard-working, strong sense of responsibility, calm personality, and teamwork ability;
3. Proficient in drawing software such as Solidworks and autocad, proficient in equipment mechanical structure design, familiar with the selection and use of commonly used electromechanical standard parts.
1. Responsible for the selection and application of electrical components after the project is confirmed, and participate in the development of project process design specifications;
2. Programming of touch screen, PLC, etc., automation scheme design, and making corresponding equipment project flowcharts, circuit diagrams, operation manuals, etc.;
3. Responsible for equipment program design, circuit diagram design, IO distribution, on-site debugging, production line tracking and maintenance.
4. Track the progress of project, solve difficult problems in the process, and ensure the smooth progress of the project;
5. Find and solve the shortcomings and problems in the project debugging and operation and propose improvement measures and schemes;
6. Track the operation condition of project equipment when they are put into production, track and improve equipment efficiency, and achieve the designed output efficiency;
7. Know the details of other departments’ restructure and improvement of equipment.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical and electrical engineering and electrical automation, major in automation, electrical, and more than 3 years of work experience;
2. Hard-working, strong sense of responsibility, teamwork ability, and innovative mindset;
3. Those who familiar with Omron and Siemens PLC programming, understand electrical principles and single-chip microcomputer are preferred.
1. Carry out the feasibility assessment of products according to the customer-supplied 3D drawings, select the machines and peripheral equipment, and estimate the product cycle;
2. The measurement room reviews MTD and mold appearance review and provides feasible schemes;
3. Analyze finished product size and mold size, review FAI, CPK, and confirm plans of mold repair and debugging.
1. College degree or above, major in material molding, mold design, electronics, and more than five years of experience in injection molding process;
2. Work hard, have a strong sense of responsibility and ability to withstand pressure;
3. Be able to independently complete poor-quality countermeasures, be familiar with the structure and performance of injection molds and injection molding machines, understand the performance and plastic characteristics of various raw materials (PBT, PET, LCP, etc.); be able to independently adjust injection machines, be familiar with Fanuc, Arburg Machine and Yushin.
1. Responsible for the company's MES demand research and analysis, system design, code development, formulation and regular maintenance of various technical specification documents, technical libraries, etc.;
2. Responsible for docking development, feasibility analysis, troubleshooting, etc. between MES system and other systems, interface development, (API, web service) docking with ERP, HR, PLM, WMS and other systems;
3. Responsible for the maintenance of company's MES, WMS system, and responsible for the company's internal system training;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above, major in computer, software and related fields (also available for fresh college students);
2. Have a strong sense of responsibility, work hard, could accept business trips, have good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
3. Familiar with Visual Studio environment and able to use C#.NET language for development, familiar with stored procedures, familiar with mainstream database such as Sqlserver and Oracle, familiar with Code Cloud, Github team and good code writing specifications;
4. Be familiar with website development, agile development platform, and those who have MVC development experience and industrial control equipment (including data collector, PLC and other related equipment) program development experience will be preferred.
1. Responsible for the daily maintenance of Digiwin ERP (GP5.0) system;
2. Participate in the promotion of ERP in subsidiary companies;
3. Carry out the interface development of ERP and MES, SRM, PLM and other related systems;
4. Responsible for the secondary development of ERP system functions and report development;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above, major in information management, computer, and software (also available for fresh college students);
2. Good communication skills, clear thinking, fast learning, good teamwork awareness, a certain degree of independent thinking and problem analysis and solving skills, and good programming style and habits;
3. Proficiency in any of the currently popular programming languages, and those who are able to develop4GL and have TOP GP ERP development and maintenance experience will be preferred;
4. Proficiency in using development tools such as Visual Studio, PL/SQL, and familiar with database programming such as SQL SERVER and ORACLE.